Saturday, July 5, 2014
try out the PANGU operating system for Mac or Windows PC.
Check out my video linked here:
Simple step by step instructions:
* DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR DEVICE OR EXIT ITUNES TO AVOID COMPLICATIONS*
* START WITH A CLEAN OR BACKED UP DEVICE*
1. download Pangu
2. Plug in your device, trust the computer, and downsize itunes
3. MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK THE BOX with the wingding text
4. Click the black button that has question marks on it, this is the continue button.
5.Change the time by going to Settings, clicking general, "Date and time", And slide the tab that says "set time automatically" this will turn it OFF.
* CHANGE YOUR DATE AND TIME TO : JUNE 2 2014 & 8:30PM*
* On your device screen, tap the Pangu icon and wait the process out, time is unknown and depends on your device and downloads.
* Once your device powers back on, unlock it, then tap the Pangu app once more.
* YOUR ALMOST DONE!!!*
* When your device powers on again, Cydia should pop up, or locate it and open it up on your homescreen and wait for the respiring to complete.
Wahhhhhhla! welcome to your new Jailbroken iOS 7.1